V-day is next week, so I’m sharing my Valentine’s gift guide for him & her at the end of this post! I also am showing off this sweet teddy sweater that is only $33 and so freaking cozy. You know I love a good deal (check out my post about thrift shopping with thredUP). Seriously, this sweater is like wearing a blanket in public, so I cannot recommend it enough.
I’ve always loved Valentine’s day…even if it is a Hallmark holiday, it was always so fun growing up. Do you remember grade school, passing out Valentines? Those packs always had the big valentines and little ones mixed in, so you were always sitting hoping you got the bigger ones from your crush. Anyone else remember that?
Now that I don’t pass out Valentines, I still have a few reasons I love the holiday. I do love figuring out a good Valentine’s gift for my husband. I think I have a good one this year…super excited! Not included in the gift guide just in case he snoops in this post for ideas! I also LOVE the themed chocolates. Heart shaped Reeses are my jam.
And of course, Valentine’s Day is a week after my birthday…basically an extension of my birthday. That’s always great!
Sheldon and I keep it pretty low-key for Valentine’s day. We like to stay in and cook dinner together and hang out with the dog…my FAVORITE kind of night. We’ll probably rent a movie and just relax. I think we tried to brave the crowds of V-day for dinner a couple times, but that is just not our thing. I’ll probably be relaxing in a cozy tee and leggings (actually, probably this varsity tee I posted about last week). If you’re going out, try a look like this pretty ruffled blouse!
VALENTINE’S GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM & HER
I’m sharing my quick picks for some AMAZING V-day gifts for your galentine or valentine!
- Embossed Candle – super pretty, easy, and I love this brand
- MVMT Watch for Him – classy watch for the fellow in you life
- Engravable Necklace – ladies, hint at this one…I have this and wear it all the time. You can engrave anything – dates, coordinates – whatever is special!
- Fancy Undies – because it’s Valentine’s Day! The best lacy undies ever
- Amazon Echo – Sheldon is OBSESSED with his. Perfect for the techy folks
- Gorgeous Mug – super cute blush mug; goes perfectly with the next gift
- Breakfast in Bed Tray – this gift is best served with pancakes in bed
- Blush Tassel Earrings – super sweet and pretty earrings for her
- Blush and gray sneaks – for the athleisure lady
- Herschel Backpack – Love this simple but stylish backpack for the commuter
- Framebridge Photos – personalize some frames for him or her this V-day
- Pullover Sweater – perfect colors and weight to transition into spring
- Beaded Earrings – these earrings are so pretty and will be big this spring for the fashion-forward ladies in your life
- That’s What She Said Game – honestly I’m into it. For the person in your life that’s always quoting The Office jokes!
- Love is for Wine Sweater – seriously obsessed. NEED NEED NEED (Sheldon, are you reading this?)
- Tory Burch Flats – on my wishlist in this pretty blush and black! So comfy!
- Sugar Tinted Lip Balm – a pretty tint and great for moisturizing!
- Picnic Kit – So cute!! Comes with a little tray, wine glasses, and a bottle opener!